We went to Burger King and the guy in the drive thru asked “would you like some sauce with your mcnuggets?” and I was laughing so hard and my dad was dead silent for a full 30 seconds before he just said “did you say mcnuggets?”
(If the Warden is in a romance with Alistair)
- Alistair: Why are you smiling like that? You look suspiciously like the cat who swallowed the pigeon.
- Wynne: Canary.
- Alistair: What?
- Wynne: I look like the cat that swallowed the canary.
- Alistair: I once had a very large cat, but that’s not my point. My point is why are you smirking?
- Wynne: (Chuckles) You were watching her. With great interest, I might add. In fact, I believe you were…enraptured.
- Alistair: She’s our leader. I look to her for guidance.
- Wynne: Oh, I see. So what guidance did you find in those swaying hips hmm?
- Alistair: No no no, I wasn’t looking at…you know her…hind-quarters
- Wynne: Certainly.
- Alistair: I gazed…glanced, in that direction, maybe, but I wasn’t staring…or really seeing anything even.
- Wynne: Of course.
- Alistair: I hate you. You’re a bad person.
It’s official. Alistair is my one true love
my sense of style is
“fuck im late”
“what is this”
“i love this shirt im gonna wear it for 2 weeks straight”
Sometimes I get ‘readers-block’, like I can’t read anything to save my life, I’ll start 10 books and stop each after seven pages because all I’ll want is to already have read that book and not actually read it and I won’t be able to focus at all and it pains me so much.
OHMYGOD YOU PUT THAT THING I FEEL INTO WORDS